For Scientists and Engineers, highly talented in / around Modelica-based technologies, from all around the globe a membership at Mathemodica.com can be granted based on uniform conditions on any applicant.
In order to sustain a high-level of trust in Mathemodica.com, these conditions generally guarantee that a Mathemodica.com’s member is highly specialized in at least one of Modelica-based technologies. A road-map and guided supervision can be granted for those who are not specialized in such subjects.
To become a full member of Mathemodica.com, you need to achieve one of the following:
- Succeed to publish a paper at a Modelica conference with Mathemodica.com being the affiliation
- Succeed to publish a decent software in Mathemodica.com github website https://github.com/Mathemodica
It is highly encouraged that the paper or software come from your own idea. However, you can discuss with me if you need some inspiration.
Depending on the available resources, financial support could be provided.
- freelancers / independent contractors or
- employees from other organization willing to be engaged in short-term / specific activities beside their major duties
who are primarily interested
- at joint venture and collaborative developments and/or
- in getting engaged in short-term or long-term Modelica-based projects
with their peers along projects that are collectively offered to
- Members of Mathemodica.com
- Partners of Mathemodica.com
Some Benefits of membership of Mathemodica.com are but not limited to
- A personal homepage & personal email address at Mathemodica.com
- Advertisement for your (commercial) software
- A network of mind-like talented peers who can get involved with (or assist) you in challenging and interesting projects
- Professional negotiation with the costumers on terms and engagement conditions
- Infrastructure allowing a member to focus on the tasks and neglect the administration overhead
- Supporting participation at Modelica conferences (if resources are available)